So I was sanitizing all my eyeshadows...(show off alert!)

...and decided to take some pictures. I realized I've never done that b4 (take a pic of almost all my e/s collection). So here I am, being a show off...lol.  I started my collection about 2.5 yrs ago as I've been learning how to do my eye makeup.  Cosmetics in general has become a real passion for me and I'm blessed to be able to get all these products.

Note: Oh, yes, I've bought all this stuff I'm showing. No one has given me anything, well with the exception of my awesome husband, hahaha.

I decided today to sanitize my eyeshadows because it's been more than a year  since I last did it and just the other day my eyes got all red after using some of my MAC neutral e/s and mascara. I already know it wasn't the mascara so the culprit had to be the eyeshadow. I usually spray alcohol on all my powder products and let them dry. For my paintpots and other creamy products, I first swipe the surface with a cotton square or papel towel then spray them with alcohol. The lovely Glintzy shows this whole process on the next video:



I realize after taking these pics that I left out my 2 Coastal Scents palettes (photos HERE) and my 28 neutral shades palette (pictured HERE). I cleaned them later on. I think I will be giving away the Coastal Scents palettes to a friend because I don't use them much.  I have other pigments I didn't show because I don't clean them (except the packaging).

You can see why I will not be buying new e/s possibly for the next year! Mmm...unless it's a shade completely different from those I already have---and to be honest, I haven't been impressed with the latest collections from my favorite brands.

If you have any questions about any of these pics (the name of an eye shadow for example) just leave a comment.

+++SUPER HIGH QUALITY PICS (JUST CLICK)+++







Hope you're having a lovely long weekend.

ETA: I forgot about my Urban Decay e/s and the L'oreal HIP ones. Too much stuff, I tell you, too much.  But I enjoy them.




¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!

Blog Archive