Fresh Face After ThanksGiving Day!

Such a wonderful day yesterday. Very relaxing. I spent the evening with my family eating turkey, "arroz con gandules", "guineitos en escabeche" and potato salad.  My sister-in-law and her mom are excellent chefs. Of course, we started our meal giving thanks and ended it with a cup of cofee, lol.

Anyway, today I had to get back to work. I never thought I'd feel so happy going to work the day after Thanksgiving.  I'm so happy and thankful that I have a job.

In the last few months I've felt my skin getting better and better everyday. My skincare routine has worked pretty good (thanks to Marie Louise Cosmetics, Olay, Neutrogena and Sweet Almond Oil among others).  So today I wanted a simple neutral but glowy look, great for work and if I have the time, for going shopping. XD You know me, I love glowy and dewy neutral looks. Of course, it needed to be easy and able to withstand humidity and sweat as always.

I'm loving the new L'oreal foundation so much --Visibly Lift Serum Absolute Makeup SPF 17.  I use 154-Sun Beige. To me it is similar to the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation. Both these foundations are great on my combo skin (oily t-zone, normal to dry cheeks).  I guess I'll do an update soon on drugstores foundations I love because these two are amazing.

My Clinique bronzer does have some shimmer, the perfect amount of it without me looking like the guy from Twilight when the sun hits him. That bronzer, combined with my MAC blush gave my skin a beautiful glow and highlight in the right places.

++Click for enlarged pictures++





FACE
*BORGHESE Prima Viso Face Primer
*L'OREAL Visibly Lift Serum Absolute Makeup SPF 17 in #154-Sun Beige --applied with the Sigma F80 brush--perfect for this foundation!
*MUFE Full Coverage Concealer in #10 --I used my fingers to applied it softly under my eyes and the plane of the cheeks where I have dark brown uneven areas.
*MAC Prep+Prime Finishing Powder (love love love it) --pressed onto my skin with the ELF Studio Powder Blush
*CLINIQUE True Bronze Pressed Powder in Sunkissed --I used my Sigma F25 brush to apply it all over my face; it give a beautiful glow to my skin that lasts for more than 4hrs.
*MAC Powder Blush in Sunbasque

EYES
MUFE Full Coverage Concealer in #10 as base
LORAC Persuasion E/S all over my eyelids up to the brows --applied with MAC 227 brush (a big, full and firm brush)
MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud
MAYBELLINE Volum' Express the Falsies Waterproof Mascara in Very Black (I'm so surprised by how good this product is --considering its low ratings at MUA and beauty blogs; I have been using it everyday for at least a month)

LIPS
SALLY HANSEN Healing Butter for Lips (Discontinued---boo!)
MAC Tendertone in Deep Sigh (LE)


Have a lovely weekend!

¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!

Blog Archive