Getting Back into the Swing of Things

Wow!  We all survived Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and now Cyber Monday.  Yes, my dears, the holiday season is upon us.  I have a TON of emails to wade through and lots of holiday gift giving ideas in mind.  I also have a bunch of products to tell you about, so I'm going to be one busy blogger!

Before I begin all that, I wanted to take a moment to thank you all for your continued support of Kiss and Makeup!  There are times when I get overwhelmed and tired of the whole blogging thing (that's bound to happen after 4+ years!), but then I get comments, emails, etc. from you all and my blogging cells are restored.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Be sure to swing by tomorrow (Monday)--I'll be working through the product samples I've been trying out and will update you on some holiday stuff as well.  In the meantime, if you have any products you want to tell me about, if you have any questions, etc. be sure to either leave me a comment or shoot me an email.

Happy start of the holiday season!

Blog Archive