Things I'm Loving Right Now

As a beauty blogger, I try out a ton of beauty and skin care products.  As a result, my favorite beauty products seem to change constantly.  Here are my three favorite products at the moment:

Revlon Matte Lipstick: this product's been around for awhile, but I've just recently started wearing this in "In The Red."  It provides an intense amount of color and lasts for AGES on my lips.  Since it's a matte lipstick, it does make my lips feel a bit dry, but it's not overly heavy, it's easy to apply, and I love the color.


Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil: this eyeliner just slides on.  I have it in both black (Zero) and brown (Whiskey) and it's easy to use and blend.  It also provides a great deal of concentrated color, so a little goes a long way.  As a bonus, it makes my eyes look awesome!

Almond Oil Daily Hand and Nail Cream by The Body Shop: this goes on light, leaving my hands feeling soft but not greasy.  And that's really important! I'm not wild about the scent, but it's not too distracting.  I use this at night to keep my hands feeling soft all day long.  It also helps keep nails from splitting--thank god!

So...what products are you loving at the moment?  Leave me a comment and let me know!

Blog Archive