Tool Time: Turbie Twist

I blow dry my hair every single day.  I try to give my wet locks some time to drip before breaking out the hair dryer since I know that regular exposure to super hot products is not ideal for healthy hair.  Even after 30 minutes of drip drying, I still spend a considerable amount of time drying and styling. 

I just received a Turbie Twist to try out, but so far, I'm loving it.  The Turbie Twist says it's easy to use: you just place it over your head with the loop at the back, twist your hair like you would with a bath towel, and then loop it through the elastic band in the back and Viola!  Your wet hair is on top of you head, wrapped up in a super absorbent towel to help reduce drying time

I was a bit concerned that I would have difficulty figuring out how to use the Turbie Twist, but it was a snap to use.  My wet hair was tucked into a towel neatly, bundled out of the way on top of my head.  The towel is lightweight (unlike a bath towel!) so it's not awkward or heavy to wear.  I through on the Turbie Twist and easily did some vacuuming while my hair dried.

I still needed to blow dry my hair, but because the Turbie Twist absorbed some of the moisture, my drying time was cut down a bit.

Overall, I'm very impressed with the Turbie Twist and would recommend it.  You can get Turbie of your own from places like CVS, Bed Bath and Beyond, etc.--they run about $10 for a pack of two.

Blog Archive