Mail Call

Remember when you were a kid and getting something in the mail was really exciting? Now that we're grown up all we can expect from the mail are bills and junk. Today was my exception. I got a package from drugstore.com with my recent order, and I felt like a kid ripping open the box with anticipation (even though I knew damn well what I had ordered!).

In my box was my shipment of two beauty products I am looking forward to testing:
  • Elizabeth Arden Good Night's Sleep Restoring Cream: I am on the hunt for a decent night cream that won't break the bank, but that will provide me with some wrinkle relief and skin treatment. This night cream offers all that, plus it has a great lavender/honeysuckle scent that seems really soothing. A little aromatherapy with my skin treatment? Sounds great.
  • Olay Regenerist Eye Derma-Pods: I keep seeing ads for this product and have mentioned it before in my blog. However, trying to find it on the shelf has been proving difficult. Thank god for the Internet and ordering things by mail! The derma-pods are an 8-week eye treatment that are supposed to resurface, decongest, and fill in wrinkles.
I'll be testing both of these products out over the next 8 weeks and will report back regularly with my impressions. I can't wait! I love trying out new goodies!

Blog Archive