Fall Trends from Sephora

I received my Fall 2007 Sephora Runway Report in the mail the other day. For the upcoming fall season, Sephora's predicting three trends--I'll go into more details about each look over the coming days, but here's a quick overview:

The Glamorous Look: Think old-Hollywood--classic, defined, and oh-so 1940s. The key looks are bold red lips, cat eyes, simple yet striking colors, and soft, wavy hair. To me this looks very pin-up girl, which I love! It makes me want to throw on a pencil skirt and really high heels. Meow!


The Dramatic Look: Ooh! Heroin-chic! Think gothy-dark eyes rimmed with thick, smeared black liner. Your keywords are sultry, dark, and smoky. Of course when the eyes are this defined, it's best to opt for a very nude lip. This would be a great late-night party look.


The Supernatural Look: The emphasis here is perfect, glowing skin, and a very subtle palette of colors. Think peach, plum, gray, pistachio, and cream, with pin straight hair. Don't let the lack of color seduce you into thinking this will be an easy look to pull off. It's not--it demands absolute control and flawless application. Not for the faint of heart!

Again, I'll go into more detail about how to get these looks in the next few posts, but for now, tell me what you think. I have a poll on the sidebar (to the right)--let me know which look is your favorite. Me? I'm all about the glamorous look!

Blog Archive