Give It Away Now!

I was wandering around Target today and noticed my local store had a few tubes of Boots No7 Restore & Renew Beauty Serum in stock. I was surprised, and since the Restore & Renew I have is in a glass bottle and the stuff at Target is in a tube, I looked everything over really well and determined that yes, indeed this IS the Restore & Renew Serum that's getting so much buzz. I even double checked the Boots website, and yes--they have in fact repacked the stuff.

So like any good little beauty blogger, I snatched up the last two boxes, and now I am going to share the wealth: I am giving away a tube of the cult beauty product to one of my readers!

Entering to win is easy--there are no hoops to jump through. Just leave a comment on this post by midnight on Sunday, August 12th (be sure I have some way to get in touch with you) and you'll be entered to win a free tube of Restore & Renew. Or, if you'd rather, send an email to me at asklydia@hotmail.com by the 12th. The winner will be randomly selected and will be announced on Monday, August 13th.

In case you aren't familiar with Restore & Renew, click here for an earlier post about the product. Good luck!

Blog Archive