Retail Therapy

Good grief has it ever been a week, and it's only Wednesday. Seriously, right about now I could use a nice stiff drink, and well...I'll let you fill in the rest of that sentence. But instead of falling into the warm, welcoming arms of substance abuse or adolescent acting out, I'm planning a little cosmetic retail therapy this weekend.

In order to get the most satisfying bang for my buck (and because I had some time to kill this afternoon), I prowled through my local Sephora, my eyes fixed on finding some outrageously tempting new fall product. And what did I find?
Lorac's Showstopper Palette. At $35, this sleek palette contains some intensely lush colors that make me long for a black tie event.

Here's what Sephora has to say about it: "Beauty and high fashion team up for this season's hottest face palette, in the form of a collaboration between LORAC founder Carol Shaw and top Hollywood fashion stylists Estee Stanley and Cristina Ehrlich, creators of the clothing line miss davenporte. Inside the glittering box lies a beaded makeup palette - small enough for a purse but beautiful enough to carry on its own. Captivate your audience with shimmering eye shadows in Sand (pale beige), Serenity (peach tan), Luxe (golden brown), and Glamour (smoky black), and blush in Couture (golden pink rose)."

And here's what I say: Yum. Go get this palette TODAY because it's a limited edition item and a steal at $35. Lorac's palettes are amazing, and this one looks like no exception.

Blog Archive