Lush for Life

There are a handful of stores I try to avoid--not because I hate them, but because I know that if I go in, I'll spend way too much money on stuff I really don't need. One of these places is Lush, a company that sells handmade and super yummy soaps, bubble baths, bath bombs, and other cosmetics. Well, today I finally allowed myself to visit one of their stores, and wow! I loved it.

If you are not lucky enough to have a Lush near you, visit their website (www.lush.com) to check out their amazing goods. If you have a Lush close by, get over there immediately. Even if you don't but something (and let's face it--their prices are high so buying something may not always be an option), you'll still experience blissful sensory overload. The store smells all minty, rosy, chocolaty and delicious, and my husband said the soaps looked good enough to eat--I agree completely.

Along with looking and smelling beautiful, Lush's products are handmade and not tested on animals. They contain natural ingredients and, from what I'm told, have amazing staying power. Apparently, a bar of soap from Lush will last a good while.

For my maiden voyage, I picked up a bubble bath bar, a trio of Lush's most popular bar soaps, and a honey-scented bath bomb for my 5 year old nephew. My nephew enjoyed the bath bomb so much he had to call me right after his bath to tell me how much he loved it (and me!) and that he wanted to try all the varieties. You can't get a more ringing endorsement than that!

Go get your Lush on--you'll love it, I promise!

Blog Archive