Foundations, Foundations!

If you're like me, you probably are always looking for the "perfect" foundation. In my case, that would be the one foundation that evens out my skin tone and helps to cover the blemishes and dark spots (aside from the concealer). It also mean, very important, that it will not clog my pores and cause my skin to breakout. And, of course! I have to get the perfect shade for my skin and hopefully it also has a low price.

From my experience, a high end foundation doesn't necessarily means better quality.

One of my favorite foundations has to be Revlon ColorStay Makeup, in both formulas. That thing rocks! In Puerto Rico we always have hot temperatures and super extra high humidity. It is terrible because you will be sweating before you even finish doing your makeup. ColorStay, as the names implies, just stay put. For long hours. Seriously. Revlon has a great selection of colors, you will likely find your perfect one. The price is fair, but better since you could find it at most drugstores in one of those BOGO free Revlon sales. I just got two for about $13.00!

Other foundation I like is Clinique's Superfit. It is very soft when you apply it, has kinda velvety finish and it also stays on my face for hours.

TotalBeauty.com has a nice article on foundations, you may find it interesting as I did. =)



Vivan, Amen y RĂ­an!
(Live, Love and Laugh!)

Blog Archive