LOOK: Club+Bitter

Hi guys. I've been wanting to do this look for quite some time now, just never had the time...'til today!

This look is more for a night out on the town, party!!

I have to say I got inspired by watching some of JudeRivera's looks on her BLOG. Also, I applied the eye makeup following her technique, as shown on her tutorials. That lady is amazing!

AND the addition of glitter was inspired by my girl Márcia, a friend in Temptalia.com/Forums. She is gorgeous!

Hope you guys like it, it was fun for me. =D

FACE
Monistat Anti-Chaffing Gel (as primer)
Revlon Colorstay foundation
MAC Studio Fix Powder
Loreal Translucide Loose Powder
Wet n Wild Mega Pump Shimmer -- St. Tropez
MAC Mineralize Blush in Pleasantry

EYES
Almay Bright Eyes Eyebase+Concealer
MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
MAC Eyeshadows in Bitter, Juxt, Club, Carbon and Vanilla
MAC Blactrack Fluidline
MAC Plushlash Mascara in Plushblack
MAC Chartreuse Glitter

LIPS
Revlon Colorstay Lipstick in 320 Dreamy Dusk
Sally Hansen Lipnotic Gem Gloss in Embellished

NO FLASH











THE LIPS:


PICS WITH FLASH:









Vivan, Amen y Rían!
(Live, Love and Laugh!)

Blog Archive