"Get happy" look: MAC Chrome Yellow+Paradisco+Coppering

I did this yesterday. I wanted a vibrant look, something that would make me remember the sun, which we haven't seen in quite a few days -- BTW, today the sun came out, yeys!. Since I don't use MAC's Chrome Yellow much, I picked it up and came up with this look.

I'm still deciding if I like it, maybe I will place the Chrome Yellow in the middle of the lid next time...

Products used:

FACE
SMASHBOX Photo Finish Primer
NEUTROGENA Healthy Skin Enhancer--Medium to Olive
MILANI Smooth Finish Even-Tone Powder Foundation--03 Natural
MAC Mineralize Blush -- Nuance
MAC Sculpt+Shape Powder in Bone Beige/Emphasize (only used Bone Beige as highlighter)

EYES
BENEFIT Lemon-Aid as base
MAC E/S in Chrome Yellow, Paradisco, Coppering, Gorgeous Gold and Shroom
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
MAC Plushlash Mascara in Plushblack
REVLON Brow Fantasy in Dark Brown

LIPS
CARMEX Lipbalm
MAC Tinted Lipglass in Lychee Luxe
L'OREAL Colour Riche Lipstick in 85o-Brazil Nut

As always, click on the pics to see larger versions of them.

=)




















Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!
(Live, love and laugh!)

Blog Archive