The storm that wasn't a storm but... =(

I know I haven't been blogging much in the past few days, I have a few reasons.

First, my husband is using the computer to finish some designs, which is really important for us. Second, we have been having a tough time in the country. It rained for more than 4 days, thanks to a system that brought lots and lots of water (I guess it's called a tropical wave--"onda tropical" in spanish) . Records were broken in terms of inches of water received in less than 24 hrs. Here are some pics:

The thing that caused so much rain.
Thank God it wasn't a hurricane...

Source: PrimeraHora.com

Under water...

Source: PrimeraHora.com


Source: PrimeraHora.com

Click HERE if you want to see some videos.
Thank God this wasn't a Hurricane or even a Tropical Storm. My family is fine but there are so many people affected by the floodings, people who lost everything. I am already preparing bags of clothes and food... I am lucky, I know.



Vivan, Amen y RĂ­an!
(Live, love and laugh!)

Blog Archive