LOOKS: My current favorite "natural" look

I was thinking and thinking of possible e/s combos so I could make a colorful look but this heat and humidity is driving me crazy (so many storms and hurricanes going near the Island **worries**). So I gave in and just took pics of my current natural look, one of my favorites (LOL, I have a few "natural" looks that I love -- Ever wonder how we all say "natural" but still more than 5 makeup products are used to achieve it? ROFL).

This is the type of look in which you just want to enhance the beauty of one or two specific features of your face. As you can see, I first chose the lips and second, my lashes.

My mom must be so proud, she always says makeup is just to enhance the natural beauty. I agree... at some point. Must of the time for me it's just fun. =D


What I used:

FACE
*Monistat Anti-Chafing Gel -- as primer
*Palladio Natural Finish Herbal Foundation in Honey -- great stuff, skin feels great but it doesn't help with the T-zone
*Palladio Concealer Stick in Medium (for the stupid dark spots on my cheeks)
*MAC Blushcreme in Sweet William -- I love this blush!!!! I applied it with a makeup sponge, just to get the most natural finish on my cheeks
*Wet -n- Wild Mega Pump Shimmer in St. Tropez -- As highlighter on cheeks, pretty good actually.
*L'oreal Translucide Loose Powder in Transluscent -- apply very lightly with my MAC 187
*FIX+ Spray -- Again, as a fina step, with the 187

EYES
*L'oreal HIP Cream Shadow Paint in 907 Secretive -- OKAY, THIS STUFF IS GREAT! Lasted ALL day! I just dusted some loose powder over it. I used my finger to apply it, nothing else worked as good.
*MAC Prep+Prime for Lashes
*Neutrogena Healthy Volume Mascara -- yes, the one with the huge wand.

LIPS
*Neutrogena MoistureShine Soothing LipSheers in Peach Sorbet -- LOVE IT! It compares with my Slimshine Lipsticks, but better since this is also a lipbalm and has SPF20.

Oh yes, I have no product on my hair, nothing, nada, but I still love it...hehe.

**NOTE: I just changed my bathroom mirror light, that's why I look more pale in the pics with NO Flash. The soft lighting I had just made everything way to orangy-yellow. I'll just have to deal with my camera settings to get pics that show my natural and healthier NC40 skin color LOL.

**Click On Each To Enlarge**

PICS without flash+ Fluorescent Lighting:







PIC with flash:


And the lips, no flash:



There you have it!


Vivan, Amen y RĂ­an!
(Live, Love and Laugh!)

Blog Archive