Look: Brown and Orange

Hi! I wore this look today to my classes (we were let go early, yay!) and running errands. Honestly, I wanted to wear some of the eyeshadows I have in my collection that are not getting enough love from me (and I was encouraged by posts like Saadeh's "Low Buy Support?" in terms on using makeup I already have so I don't feel so guilty).    ;-)

I like this color combo a lot but I noticed the last time I posted an orange+brown look was in October 2008...wow, time passes so quickly.






FACE
MONISTAT Chaffing Relief Powder Gel as primer
REVLON Colorstay Makeup
REVLON PhotoReady Translucent Powder
MAC Powder Blush: Dollymix+Shy Beauty (funny, it looks more orange base in pics)
MAC Fix+ Spray to set makeup

EYES
TFSI
MAC E/S in Rule (lid), Arena (on top of Rule to give it some shimmer), Expresso (outer lid, crease & lower lash line), Ricepaper (browbone and tear duct area) and Vanilla (over the crease, inner eye area)
MAYBELLINE Full-n-Soft WP Mascara in Very Black
MAYBELLINE Define-A-Brow in Dark Brown

LIPS
Sally Hansen Lip Balm
MAYBELLINE Moisture Extreme L/S in Peach Colada
MAC L/G in Spring Bean


Hope you are having a fantastic Thursday.


¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!

Blog Archive