Spring: Love It or Hate It?

We're smack in the middle of spring, and I don't know about you, but for me, spring means sneezing, watery eyes, and the constant battle with allergies. Pollen is not my friend! It's coating my car and making me cranky.

No matter how many doses of Flonase or Claritin, I still have issues with itchy eyes. Add to that hours in front of the computer screen at work, and by the end of the day my eyes are tired. To help get my baby blues feeling better, I've been known to use eye drops for allergy eyes or to lie down with a wet washcloth over my face.

I recently tried something new....something better: Eye Slices. These suckers are made of something called Cryogel, and you store them in the fridge so they're nice and cold when you're ready to use them. You simply pull them out of the fridge, slap a slice over each eye, and sit back and relax for five minutes. The Eye Slices are designed to help de-puff, refresh, and renew your eyes. They sure make my irritated, tired, itchy eyes feel much better after a long day.

Eye Slices are available online, for $15 for a pair (one pair will last for 10 uses). Check 'em out!

Blog Archive