"I love your blog" award!

I received the "I love your blog" Award by the beautiful MAKEUP MAJESTY.  I like awards because it's a really nice way to say to a person you like his/her job in the blog community and I get to know more about other wonderful bloggers out there.

So thank you MAJESTY.  I recommend you check her blog! I like that she provides many swatches and product pics (most are her own). I just love that fact because we all know how helpful swatches are.

Now it's my turn to pass this award to other wonderful bloggers.  As usual, you would make many people happy if you pass this award to other bloggers you love so we can get to see his/her work.  If it is not too much to ask, link your post back to me so other people get to know me and I get to know them.

Some of the blogs I love---there are way too many!
And the award also goes to all the blogs of my dear followers, yay!  XD



¡Vivan, amen y rían!

Blog Archive