Get to Know: Lierac

This year I've tried out several products from Lierac.  Lierac is a company from France that makes tons of skin care products.  Their stuff is available at CVS, and there's bound to be something for you to help your specific skin type or condition.  Their products are not cheap, but they are effective and well worth checking out.

Here are three of my favorites--I've been trying out samples of these products and they've been a welcomed addition to my skincare routine:
  • Microabrasion Exfoliating Smoothing Cream, $38: this product buffs away all the old, dead skin cells that make skin look blah.  It is only used once or twice a week, but man does it do a good job!  It makes my skin feel so much smoother and look more radiant.  It's like a wake-up call for tired out skin. 
  • Coherence Nuit Age-Defense Firming Night Cream, $64: this product is designed for more mature skin, but now that I'm in my mid-30s, I figure it's time I get serious about battling the signs of aging.  (An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, right?)  This product helps to lift and firm up the face.  Applied nightly, it helps to repair the skin and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, making skin more supple and moisturized.
  • Diopticreme Intense Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream, $34: Also designed for more mature skin, this product is a wrinkle fighter.  It helps to improve firmness and elasticity around the eye area, making sure the entire area is perfectly moisturized.  I like that it goes over the entire eye area, not just the undereye region that most products target.  This one seems like it will really tackle crow's feet (which I don't really have yet and hope not to get!).
Lierac products are very high quality and it's awesome that you can get them easily from CVS.  I've also tried out their Bust Lift product earlier in the year and liked it.  I appreciate that Lierac has products for body, face, sun protection, and men.  They really do seem to have something for everyone!

    Blog Archive