LOOK: Simple drama with eyeliner ;)

The other day we celebrated my Grandma's 92nd birthday. A beautiful lady. I love that most of the family always get together for the ocassion. I like spending time with my cousins and aunts and uncles since I don't see them that often.

A strong lady, muy guapa...

I decided to keep the makeup simple (of course), just added a drama touch with the eyeliner. MAC's Smolder e/l is very blendable and behaves good if set with powder.  =)







FACE
BORGHESE Prima Viso Face Primer --my fave primer for when my skin feel dry on the cheeks or when using matte foundations like Double Wear
ESTEE LAUDER Double Wear Makeup in 4W1 Shell Beige
ESTEE LAUDER Double Wear Concealer in Medium --under eye area and plane of the cheeks
BENEFIT's PowderFlage --under eye area, love this powder!
++No Setting Powder++
ELF Contouring Blush&Bronzing Duo --used both
MAC Fix+ Spray --to set makeup

EYES
TFSI
MAC Pigment in Naked --my favorite!;  Just on my eyelids
MAC Smolder E/L --smudge with the MAC 219 brush; set with the Naked pigment in the top lashes and Prep+Prime Finishing in the lower lashes
MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud --blended in with my MAC 204
MAYBELLINE Volume Express-The Falsies Waterproof Mascara in Black --my new love, I've been using it non-stop for a month now

LIPS
SALLY HANSEN Healing Balm for Lips
L'OREAL Color Juice Sheer Lip Gloss in Watermelon Crush


Later!


¡Vivan, amen y rían!

Blog Archive