LOOK: Satin Taupe + Brule

Yes, I know I have not been posting much lately, I come home so tired from work (and I love it! ^_^).  I'm pushing myself to take pics of looks, new products I've bought, swatches...so now I have many pics and the issue is finding the time to post them. Hehehe.

Anyway, in the last couple of months I've bought some products I had my eyes on for quite some time but for never had the time (or money) to get them. Ah, the joy of buying online!  I bought a couple of MAC shadows I've been wanting for a long time:  Satin Taupe and Brule.  Satin Taupe is everything I expected, love the texture and pigmentation. I got Brule because I don't always like to use Vanilla as highlighter and wanted a more matte one that were warmer.  Excellent. 

++CLICK ON ALL PICS FOR ENLARGED VERSIONS++

MAC Satin Taupe
(sorry for my really dry fingerstips)

 MAC Brule


 Here are two looks with the these two e/s. In the first one I applied Satin Taupe on the eyelid but didn't blend it out much. Brule under the brows.


In this second look, you can see how different it looks when fully blended. And I have to say, Brule is perfect for my skin tone (my eyes can tell you I was really tired when I shot these photos, =] ):

Love love love these two eyeshadow. Perfect for day and night.


Hope you are having a lovely week!


¡Vivan, amen y rían!

Blog Archive