TotalBeauty.com: 18 Top-Rated Facial Cleansers

See which skin care products help our readers put their best faces forward.

18 Top-Rated Facial Cleansers
This is a TotalBeauty.com skin care products article
This list has remedies for all skin types, including different formulas from exfoliating to frothy.
See products
TotalBeauty.com average member rating: 8.7

"This is the only cleanser I have found that does a wonderful job of keeping my pores clean, but does not strip my face and leave it crepey or scaly looking …"
TotalBeauty.com average member rating: 8.8

"Until I found Mary Kay Creamy Cleanser 2, I thought I had dry skin …"
TotalBeauty.com average member rating: 8.9

"This cleanser leaves your face refreshed and revitalized without removing your natural moisture …"


¡Vivan, amen y rían! 

Blog Archive