My MLC Skincare Products ++LOVE++

PLEASE NOTE: I bought all of the products mentioned in this article. I'm not related to this brand/company. The links provided are for your convenience and will take you to another website. I do not receive any type of compensation if you click on them. **I took the time to post this article because I really love these skincare products.**


You may already know I love MARIE LOUISE COSMETICS.  I'm always grateful I had the chance to test and review some of the brand's products (check out my reviews HERE). I found these products work for me really well and make my skin feel like no other brand has: very moisturized from deep within.  

So of course, I had to take advantage of the sale MARIE LOUISE COSMETICS was having on Thanksgiving weekend, yes!.  I bought the Nanotech Anti-Aging Set (btw, it's still on sale! Check HERE), because I wanted a jar of the Crème α-VC moisturizer  (fell in love with it after trying the travel size version) and it included their serum, which was the only product I hadn't tried to date.  They threw in a full size Washing Foam for free. ++Heaven++  This set is on sale for $115 plus shipping. This is the most I've paid ever for skincare products (3) but wow, totally worth it!



I've mentioned before that what amazes me from this brand is that even the cleansing products leave your skin feeling very moisturized --not yucky-sticky moisturized, but the kind of moisture you feel very deep into the skin. I actually notice how the texture of my skin feels more even and (I'm guessing the work I'm looking for is) plush.  A joy to touch it.



The Vital Nanoemulsion α-VC serum is absorbed pretty fast but leaves my skin feeling super-hydrated. I'd recommend this serum for 35+ y/o ladies whose skin is  already showing signs of aging. Also, it's very good for those with very dry skin.  Don't recommend it if you have oily skin. Actually, I don't apply it on my T-zone (well, just on a stubborn wrinkle I have on my forehead *sighs*).

I've just started using it, so I couldn't tell you of big changes in my skin, other than it is deeply hydrated.  I like the texture of this serum; it is more like a lotion and it doesn't have any offensive/strange smell.




The Crème α-VC moisturizer is also absorbed quickly by my skin, but it leaves it feeling so soft. I love the texture of this cream (not too thick, just creamy enough).



A small clear spatula is included with the jar



MLC include 2 travel size samples of my favorite toner *happy!*

I use all my MLC products at night, except the Moistraiser α-VC toner, which I love to use also at mornings. During the day I use a moisturizer with SPF (love L'oreal and Olay).  I do wish MLC would have one with SPF 30 minimum. ++Hopeful++ =)

FYI: MLC is having a sale on their website.  I believe they are also having a giveaway in Facebook (Washing Foam) this week.  ETA: New blog giveaway (click HERE).



¡Vivan, amen y rían!

Blog Archive