Be Back on Sunday!


Phew! It's been a crazy week. I am just back from a week in Maine for my anniversary, I have a cold, I'm packing up everything at work for a pending move, and we elected a new president. Things are looking up!

To further add to my insanity, I am also participating in NaNoWriMo--National Novel Writing Month. As a participant, I need to write a 50,000 word novel by the end of November. So far I have over 16,000 words written. My personal goal is 2,000 words a day. I added a NaNoWriMo word count widget to the right side of my blog to keep me honest and keep me writing.

With all this going on, I am going to take a couple days away from Kiss and Makeup. Fear not, I have oh-so much to tell you about and will be back on Sunday as normal.

Have a great weekend!

Blog Archive