Focus on: Handbags---XOXO

Loooooong time ago I mentioned that once in a while I would blog about fashion. Problem is I am not that into the latest trends about clothes or accessories, I just go buy what I like and can afford of course. I'm not saying I don't look at the modern and chic things designers have to offer, but I confess I am not waiting to see what's IN on each season.

That said, I have to say I love handbags. I think handbags are a great and simple way to accessorize your outfit (I hope that's the correct expression). You can add a cool touch to your whole look...or completely ruin it (I've seen pictures....OMG).

And I am thinking about handbags right now because I need to change mine, I have had the same ones for years! They are lovely but enough is enough.

XOXO handbags are so lovely. They are so pretty and modern and girly and...I don't have a single one. Boo!

I like mostly the hobo style, but one thing I like about XOXO is that I love most of their handbags in any style. They are good quality and the price is about right for me. Soooooooooooo, let's see if Santa or the Three Kings are kind to me...LOL. Well, if not I can still hope to get one for Mother's Day?

CREDIT FOR ALL IMAGES:
WWW.XOXO.COM


Country Club Hobo --- $54 USD


Abstraction Double Handle --- $69 USD


This one is so chick and comes in different colors:

Amagansett Double Handle --- $34.99 USD (on sale!)
XoXo.com to get more info. Overstock.com also has a nice variety of these cuties.

But yeah, you know.... I will keep looking at other bags as well. So much to see!



¡Vivan, Amen y RĂ­an!
(Live, Love and Laugh!)

Blog Archive