Today is THE day! And our trip to Maunabo

In the USA and here in my Homeland of Puerto Rico we get to vote for the leaders of our countries. I sure wish the best for the North-American people.

Here on the island, I pray to God that my Boricua brothers and sisters forget all the fanaticism and stupidity that go around and are told on every election year and vote for what they think is right for the country.

On my behalf I'll say this: It's time for my country to stand on its own, without fear but with pride...

BUT the important thing is, whether you live on the USA or Puerto Rico or any country that have election day today----> GO VOTE! If you don't vote, then don't complaint later. =D


Image: http://www.psp-themes.net


ETA: Just made this video about our trip today to the town of Maunabo, after we went to vote of course. We had some fun going through the tunnel (first of its kind in Puerto Rico), we just behaved very silly I KNOW! LOL. The view of the coastline is so beautiful. And of course, there were some comments about politics, but is all in spanish...



**Watch it in High Quality: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-881eYawrU&fmt=18

Blog Archive