Pur As The Driven Snow

Next week is Thanksgiving...omg. Really? How can that be? I don't really remember Halloween even happening this year, and already we're nearing Turkey Day. And we all know what happens after Turkey Day: Black Friday. Ugh. Wow. Where, exactly, did November go?

If you're like me, you're trying to get holiday shopping done as quickly as possible. That's why I'll be updating my site with plenty of holiday gift giving ideas. And today I bring you the holiday line from PurMinerals.

I used to be a Bare Escentuals girl, but I've come to really like PurMinerals and their products. Here's why, PurMinerals products are less spendy than BE but seem just as good and they're less messy than BE. I'm sold.

This holiday season, PurMinerals is offering up some great little gift sets. Consider one of these gems:
Tease, Flirt, Charm Glimmer Pencils, $18.50 for all three (a $45 value): this set includes a trio of festive shimmery eyeliners in gold, silver, and emerald. The colors catch the light and really set off your eyes in a whole new way. Perfect for the holidays!

Inspire, Reflect, Celebrate Eyeshadow Palette, $25: this is the perfect gift for your makeup loving friends. It includes 15 pretty eyeshadow shades AND detailed, illustrated ideas on how to combine the colors to create different looks. I love, love, love this palette. I know a lot of you want advice on how to apply eyeshadow--this gives you both the product AND the know how. Awesome!

Smile, Pout, Kiss Lipgloss Trio, $25 (a $45 value): this trio includes three shades that will make your holidays more...well...kissable! There's Sheer Crystal (a pink shade), Glaze Ruby (a very fun crimson), and Pur Brilliance (a white hue). They look great on all skin types and they feel good on your lips...not heavy or overly sticky.

As I said, I've been switching over to using a lot of PurMinerals products and you really can't go wrong. Check these out before they're gone!

Blog Archive