LOOK: Neutral (again!) for my son's B-Day

Don't know why, I've been feeling kind of down for the past weeks. In my case, it translates on not wearing makeup for days. Since today was my son's b-day party, I wanted to look nice for him (and the pics of course! LOL). I don't want him to look at his b-day pictures years from now and say "gosh! mom looked like hell".

I decided to go again with one of my neutral looks, but play up a little with the blush. Merrily is oh so lovely. Great color payoff and sooooooo pretty! Long time ago I wrote about these mineralize blushes, saying I wouldn't buy one again, but I am glad I did buy this one. The color is perfect for olive skinned girls.

OH, I am so angry about the way my brows turned out. There was no way I could get them right! Hate when that happens.

Here is the product breakdown of today's look:

FACE
RIMMEL Fix&Perfect Primer
REVLON ColorStay makeup in Toast, mixed with some drops of Eucerin's moisturizer
MAC Full Coverage foundation in NC35 (to conceal nasty acne marks)
NYC Smooth Skin Loose Powder in Transluscent
MAC Mineralize Blush in Merrily
MAC Wedge E/S to contour the hollows of the cheeks--->TIP FROM MAKEUPGEEK.COM!
MAC Strobe lotion as highlighter on the cheeks

EYES
Elizabeth Arden Eye-Fix Primer
MAC E/S in Ricepaper (lids), Embark (crease and as eyeliner) & Shroom (browbones)
MAC Mascara X in Black X

LIPS
L'OREAL Hip Jelly Balm in Luscious
MAC Soft Pause L/S ----> OMG so in love with this.





Okay, in these next two pictures my neck looks way lighter than my face. I just don't get it, the lighting and my camera settings were the same...



The Lips---I LOVE SOFT PAUSE! It give such a
healthy appearance to my lips.


Here's a pic of my family. My boys are so big now! (The cute baby is my super lovely nephey, he's so adorable).---I was a bit tired but happy!


=) Later.


¡Vivan, Amen y RĂ­an!
(Live, Love & Laugh!)

Blog Archive