Get Natural At CVS

Damn! I've said it before and I'll say it again: I soooo wish we had CVS/Pharmacy out here in Washington state. I keep hearing about fun, exciting new products that are exclusive to CVS and I'm jealous that I can't check them out!

A new line of products is launching at CVS that I'm currently trying out called Vickery & Clarke Natural Apothecary. So far, I'm liking what I'm trying.

Vickery & Clarke Natural Apothecary products have an old-fashion meets the modern day feel. Their products provide benefits to both the skin and the senses and they have items to meet the needs of your face, lips, eyes, and body. They also have some products that will help cure what ails you! Vickery & Clarke Natural Apothecary products are more than 94% natural and contain no harmful ingredients. The key ingredients, such as Lavender and Peppermint, are good for your skin good for the earth. And their product are all under $12, so they're easy on the budget, too!

Here are a few products to check out:
  • Vickery & Clarke Foot and Leg Spray: If you spend your days on your feet at work, or if you're out and about shopping for the holidays, your legs and feet may need a quick pick-me-up. A few quick sprays of this will stimulate your skin and make your legs and feet feel more alive.
  • Vickery & Clarke Ultra Rich Eye Cream: I've been using this undereye treatment for the past few days. It's very thick and rich, but it feels so good going on and it really seems to moisturize the eye area.
  • Vickery & Clarke Detox Bath Soak: These bath salts contain ginger, an old folk remedy that will stimulate circulation and help you sweat out any nasty impurities. Perfect for the holidays!
Head over to CVS to check out this line of products! They're beautiful and good for you and would make for great stocking stuffers this year.

Blog Archive