Taking Time to Toot My Own Horn

I'll be back with beauty news in no time, but I just wanted to report that I am an official NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) winner!

I did it!

This month, I entered into the seemingly daunting task of writing a 50,000 word novel between November 1st and November 30th.

Well, after about 23+ days of writing, I crossed over the 50,000 word level, thereby making me an official NaNoWriMo winner. As of this blog entry's writing, I have written over 57,200 words and still have about 20K+ to go to finish my novel.

All this while moving at work AND keeping Kiss-and-Makeup as up-to-date as I could. I don't think I slacked off on my blogging responsibilities too much. But now that I am winding down my novel, I should be able to get back on the blogging habit soon.

Like I said, I'll have beauty tips up for you in no time (tune back in on Thursday for Black Friday shopping tips!), but I just wanted to take a moment to relish in my victory. Yay me!

Blog Archive