Swatches: Blushes, foundations and more

So I finally got to made some swatches for you guys! I like to see swatches of products since the ones provided by manufacturers don't help most of the time.

Below you'll find swatches I did for my new blushes (just got MAC's Merrily blush!), foundations (MAC F&B and Full Coverage) and the Soft Pause Lipstick -----love it so much!).

Enjoy! I added many many many pics, LOL.


PS. Let me know if you would like me to swatch more products.

Some products I got from MAC the other day...


SOFT PAUSE
L/S




















FACE & BODY FOUNDATION--C6



FULL COVERAGE FOUNDATION
IMPORTANT!! : The foundation at the left
must read NC 35



MERRILY MINERALIZE BLUSH











BLUSH SWATCHES FOR COMPARISON PURPOSES











Vivan, Amen y RĂ­an!
(Live, Love & Laugh!)

Blog Archive