I Want My Beauty Back!

This is how I feel at work this month!

November's been a tough month, and it's taking it's toll on me. I'm up to my eyeballs with writing since I decided to participate in National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) and have to have a 50,000 word story written by the end of November. (FYI: I'm well on my way of making the goal, but my final story looks like it will be more like 80,000 to 100,000 words...ugh!).

On top of that, my office at work is moving from one city to another. I've been slumming at work, wearing jeans and tshirts and hardly any makeup at all. Who wants to be all made up to cull through 30 year old financial documents? Not I!

I feel like November's been the month of ugly and I am so looking forward to getting all dressed up--in something other than jeans--and in taking more than 10 minutes to do my face in the morning. I miss my makeup!

As soon as I type word 50,000, I am scheduling myself a pedicure. And this Thanksgiving, I am dressing up. To hell with comfort. I want to look good for once.

Sorry for the random rant. I just wanted to share with you all the fact that even beauty bloggers suffer through periods of non-beauty, for lack of a better word!

I'll be back this week with some gift ideas for the holidays from Purminerals, a new product from Anastasia, and an economical Beauty Product of the Week.

Now, back to packing and writing for me!

Blog Archive