Look: MAC Sketch+Hepcat+Beauty Marked

I sported this look during daytime and liked it. You know I really like purple on my eyes and Sketch (burgundy with red shimmer) is one of the best and most versatiles MAC eyeshadows there is.

On my eyes, I used Hepcat all over the lid up to the crease but added Sketch on top of it, just in the eyelids.  Hepcat and Sketch were also applied on the lower lash line. I then applied Beauty Marked on the top lash line and outer part of lower lash line (applied more heavily in the corners with a the Sephora Brand Professionnel Smudge Brush #14 --great brush!). Shroom was applied as a highlighter under the brows.  I also used L'oreal Voluminous Mascara in Black and MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

I used MAC's Brit Wit Blushcreme on the cheeks with True Beauty BP on top.  Laura Mercier's Stardust Loose Powder was applied on the top part of the cheeks, temple and above my eyebrows to highlight.  Can't remember what I used on my lips...I've been so forgetful lately.  If I don't write what I use right away for my looks, it will be forgotten in less than 1 min.  Oh well...  I think it looks like L'oreal's Cashmere lipstick.


=D




 

**NO FLASH PICS**
(I added UD 24/7 E/L in Zero)



Hope you are having a relaxing Sunday!


Hasta luego chicas y chicos!



¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!

Blog Archive