LOOK: Taupe Smoky Eye look w/ LORAC Reverie e/s

Yes, I love Taupe shades. Love them. What can I do.

For this look I used "Reverie" on the lids and lower lash line, a bit of "Joy" on the crease and "Persuasion" as a highlighter.

**AS ALWAYS, CLICK ON EACH PIC FOR ENLARGED VERSIONS**


 

 











 

**NO FLASH**
 


FACE
CLINIQUE Pore Minimizer Refining Lotion + Pore Minimizing T-Zone Shine Control Gel (I have to apply these products to prime my skin everytime I use Maybelline's Superstay Foundation)
MAYBELLINE Superstay 24HR Makeup (Natural Tan mixed with Classic Beige)
MAC Dollymix Blush with Shy Beauty BP on top
LAURA MERCIER Star Dust Loose Powder as highlighter
MAC Blot Powder in Medium Dark
A spray of fresh water just so the makeup doesn't look too powdery

EYES
ESTEE LAUDER Eye-Fix primer (again, not a favorite but good for everyday use)
MAC Painterly PP
LORAC E/S in Reverie, Joy and Persuasion
URBAN DECAY 24/7 E/L in Zero
MAYBELLINE Colossal Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara in Glam Black

LIPS
Lipbalm
L'OREAL Cashmere L/S
MAC Hello Kitty L/G in Nice Kitty


Hope you like it. If you have any question, leave a comment or send me an email.  =)



¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!



Blog Archive