Tagged! 15 blogs I frequently read

I was tagged by Sadeeh at the BeautySpot Blog as one of the blogs she reads frequently.  Thanks for your comments and support girl! I like this tag, it is an opportunity for me to discover other beauty/entertainment blogs as well.

First, the rules of this tag:
- To accept this award: Post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award with his or her blog link.
- Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
- Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award 





I'm not sure if this tag is only about beauty blogs, but anyway, these next blogs are the ones I hit frequently. I just love blogs that provide entertainment news as well as beauty tips/tutorials/looks/reviews.


The blogs I frequently visit are:
Oh no they didn't!  -- This blog is like a summary of all celebrities/movie/tv/soap blogs out there. The good, the bad and the ugly.

PhotoshopDisasters -- Love it! You get to see really bad but funny photoshopped pics.

KarlaSugar -- THE place to go to get your swatches fix.  This girl is amazing. I even asked her once for a foundation swatch and she did it in no time. Awesome.

TiffanyD -- She does her eye makeup in such a beautiful and exquisite way.  She also does lots of tutorials and explain every step quite well.

The Girly Show -- I love Jude so much. She is an amazing artist! Very daring, colorful looks.  And she is so nice!  I specially like that we have similar complexions and brown eyes. Yes, she is an inspiration for me.

My Makeup Reviews (Jojoba) -- Excellent reviews and high quality pics! She is a beautiful lady that also does wonderful and very tasteful looks.
Happy Face, Happy Wallet --  T is a beautiful lady (and a busy mom) who makes me laugh many times with her experiments and pictures.  She likes to stay on budget, so she provides great reviews in many kind of products.  Check her out.


BeautySpot -- Ah, the wonderful lady who tagged me.  Saadeh provides these color combinations in her eye makeup, combos that I wouldn't have thought of and go perfectly with her exotic complexion.  Good source of inspiration.  A fellow mechanical engineer that loves makeup, what more can I say!

Reve-Noir --  I first knew Shayla, alongside Saadeh and Jude, through the Temptalia Forum.  Gorgeous lady with beautiful brown eyes.  Beautiful makeup looks.  From what I've read in her blog, she's a professional with so many talents.  Oh, stop by her blog and search for rainbow cheesecake or cupcakes...sweet!

GossMakeupArtist -- Wow. A beautiful man with beautiful hands for makeup.  So much talent. This guy is so cool and has this soft voice...yeah, come on, don't tell me you haven't think how handsome he is...lol.  Seriously, watch his reviews and tutorials. Excellent MA.

Maquillame Lily! -- A beautiful latina that also does reviews and great makeup, looking sexy while staying on budget.  Very simpática (nice).


Nouveau Cheap (Reccesionista) -- Need the 411 about drugstore products or other great sales? Look no more. The Reccesionista will guide you, she always have the latest info.  Excellent lady.

A Brilliant Brunette (Jackeline) -- Another inspiration for me. I mean, Jackeline simply does her makeup beautifully and her blending ability is amazing. She simply makes every color combo work.

MissChievous -- Who doesn't know about Julia? I first was a fan of her videos in YouTube and now her blog is simply amazing. Just go there to read or watch everything about makeup.

MakeupGeek -- Marlena is an amazing MA and I love her energy and how happy she is on her tutorials. You can truly see she loves what she does.  Great tutorials about foundation, eye makeup looks, contouring, etc...You can find many info on her blog.

Temptalia -- This blog is like a basic tool for makeup bloggers. I mean, Christine provides the 411 on all the latest collections, reviews, swatches, tutorials.  The forum is just an amazing comunity, I just love it.  I really like that no matter how huge her website has become and how much she has to study, Christine not only writes her articles but she also keeps comunicating with her readers constantly. A real nice lady.



A little more than 15 blogs.   I always keep updating my blog roll, I change it so you can get to see and visit different bloggers I love.  

Well, that's all for now!  C'mon, share your frequent reads with all of us.




¡Vivan, amen y rían!

Blog Archive