TotalBeauty.com: Adult Acne

This is one of the best beauty bubbles I've read from TB.  I suffer from adult acne and in my case, yes, it is caused by stress.  It reflects mostly in my chin area. I definitely need to find a new moisturizer that helps me with my acne.  I do love the Persa-Gel 10 Maximum Strenght, amazing product, especially for cystic acne. It decently reduces inflammation overnight.

My way of dealing with stress right now? Reading cheap romantic novels, watching funny tv shows like "Chuck" and "Scrubs" (love them) and playing PS2/PS3, lol.

What causes it, how to treat it and more is all here

Got adult acne? Join the club -- nearly half of women over 25 do! Luckily, there is something you can do about those annoying blemishes. With this guide you'll get everything you need -- from products to tips and more -- to have the clear skin you want. Because acne is something that's definitely better left to the young-ins.





¡Vivan, amen y rían!

Blog Archive