New Poll: Do you dye your hair?

Thanks to all who answered my last question (Everyday makeup: full face, natural look, just mascara and gloss or never-use-makeup).  It was a tie between the first two options. So, my readers love their makeup,  (surprise!) LOL

You may think it's silly, but I like to make these questions to get to know people better.

Now it's time for a new poll:  Do you dye your hair?  It's a general question--it includes permanent coloring, highlights, lowlights, etc... Check out the options at the left side of your screen and let me know. 



Why I ask, you may be thinking? Well, I can't remember the last time I dyed (sp?) my hair, honest to God. The thing is, I really like my hair color BUT this year some gray hairs have come out to say HI! (oh no!!!...well...it was about time...).  And it really doesn't help when your hair colour is reaaaaaally dark.  o__O  Nothing to do but to hide them... I'm thinking maybe to try some new colour but I have no idea, so I'll be looking at magazines and do "research" on the net, hahaha.  But hey, white hairs and everything, I'm in no hurry. God knows how lazy I can be with retouching my hair colour so it has to be something that I can live with for about 1-2 months.


Share your experience with me!




¡Vivan, amen y rían!

Blog Archive