So...

Again, sorry for not posting more articles lately, things at home have been crazy. To make things even worse, we just got back from the veterinary with some terrible news. We have been babysitting my in-laws' dog for the last month and I took her to the Vet today because she wasn't feeling well, no eating, vomiting, etc. Turns out she's suffering from kidney failure.  =(  It's not like we are totally surprised, I mean, she's almost 15 y/o. 

Yep, it is time to put her to sleep. We hospitalized her to see if things improve a little until my sister-in-law comes to Puerto Rico tomorrow (she her owner).  Thank God the dog is very calm. But yeah, she will probably be put to sleep in the weekend.  I feel horrible, we all love her so much.

I am editing a few articles, I expect to be posting them soon.  Thanks for your understanding.


ETA:
11/20/09--We just put her to sleep. She was very calm. My sister-in-law made it in time, so we all said our goodbyes.  I'm sad but glad it is over, Aika is better now.


We will miss you



¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!

Blog Archive