EOTD: A party of pink, red and coral!

So I have some ME time today and what did I do? Play with makeup, duh! LOL.

I just did my eyes, well, one eye.  I wanted to do something with various pigments I don't use much and a combo of fuschia, red and coral came up.

This look called for false eye lashes but, honestly, I wasn't going to apply just one hehe.  I also added a touch of glitter, not much, but its there. =P


What I used (applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance as base
MAC Electric Coral Pigment all over the crease with MAC 217 brush
MAC Fuschia Pigment on inner 2/3 of eye lid and lower lashline with MAC 239 brush
MAC Basic Red on the outer 1/3 of the eye lid with MAC 239 brush
MAC Typographic E/S on outer "V" (to define and give dimension) with MAC 222 brush
MAC Honey Lust E/S in the tear ducts with a mini brush
MAC Vanilla and Shroom E/S mixed, above crease and browbone with MAC 272
MAC Gesso E/S on browbone with MAC 272
MAC Reflect Rust Glitter on outer "V" with MAC 242
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline Eyeliner with MAC 231
MAYBELLINE Lash Stiletto Waterproof Mascara in Black
L'OREAL Extra Volume Collagen Waterproof Mascara in Black on top the Maybelline one
Palladio Brow Powder in Dark Brown


MAC EYESHADOWS AND PIGMENTS

You guys know I'm careful with reds/pinks, but I think this turned out good. I do tell you, a lot of blending was involved. I think that is the trick to great makeup looks I see on the net.

**Click on All pics for enlarged versions**


 

 



I recommend using a soft pink blush with a soft violet lipgloss OR a coral blush with pink lipgloss. Remember that the eyes are the centerpiece of this look.  Hope you like it!

Lindo fin de semana. Have a nice weekend.



¡Vivan, amen y rían!

Blog Archive