Look: Happy St. Valentines Day =)

Hi guys! Hope you are having a lovely day! Today we woke up early to go to church and then we had lunch at Chili's (Mmmm...Molten Chocolate Cake....yummy!). Money has been tight in my house these past few months, but we saved a few bucks just to go out to eat today.  We had such a nice time at the restaurant talking with the kids about their Nintendo games and other stuff. I just love to hear them laugh and make jokes. 

Of course, I wore red today: a red blouse/black trousers with red sandals and red lips, hehe  ;) 

My rule for red lips: keep everything else simple.  Honestly, I don't want to look like a clown. OH, since I was going out for about 4 hrs, I used the Maybelline Super Stay 24hr Makeup. You may have read my REVIEW about it and know that I have a huge love-hate relationship with it, mostly with all the claims made by Maybelline.  In the next pictures pictures you can see the makeup looks really nice. Love it.  But again, I took it off as soon as I got home because it was starting to get really oily all around (and I did have to blot twice in less than 2 hrs). Booo!  =(     

Again, you ask: "WTH is she using it?" Because it looks good for a couple of hours AND I'm will not throw my money to the trash. LOL, I'm stubborn like that.

Anyway, here is my simple red lips look:


 


Here is what I used for this look:
FACE
Clinique Pore Minimizer Refining Lotion + T-zone Shine Control
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
Maybelline Super Stay 24hr Makeup in Classic Beige mixed with Natural Tan
NARS Exhibit A blush (love it, I apply it with a fan brush)
LAURA MERCIER Star Dust Loose Powder mixed with L'OREAL Translucide Loose Powder in Translucent (to highlight the top of the cheeks)
ELF HD Loose Powder <--- Awesome!

EYES
Elizabeth Arden Eye Fix Primer
MAC Prep+Primer for Eyes --->not such a good product
MAC Phloof! (all over the eyelids up to brow bone area)
LORAC Reverie E/S on the crease
MAC Prep+Primer for Lashes
MAYBELLINE Lash Stiletto WaterProof mascara in Very Black (Review coming soon!)
MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud

LIPS
SALLY HANSEN Healing Butter for Lips



Hope you are having a fantastic weekend!



¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!


PSSST!...Are you watching the Winter Olympics in Vancouver?  I've just seen a few competitions but wow, the scenery out there is breathtaking.

Blog Archive