LOOK: Just One Pink Eyeshadow! How easy is that?

Man, lately I just don't have it in me to do more of the colorful looks I like. My family and I are going thru tough times and I guess stress is finally getting to me --hello there, cystic acne!**waves**--.  I try to keep positive about things but sometimes I just want to be given a chance to breath. **Sighs** Nothing to do but to keep fighting for what I want.  These are hard times, not impossible times.

I like to take my time when I do my makeup looks and if I know I don't have it, then I will not do something mediocre (as per my standards, of course). 

But you know what? You can always add simple nice color on your eyes without using lots of shades. So that's what I did today.  I decided to wear pink. I have learned that I have to choose my pinks very carefully, like how to mix pink eyeshadow with blush and lipstick (do all the shades have to be similar? what about lipstick?).  Since in this case I was combining my eyeshadow with my lipstick, I decided the blush has to be of a slightly different pink hue. I liked it.

About the eyeshadow, I chose a pink color with a frosty buttery finish: LORAC Joy E/S. LORAC eyeshadows absolutely good quality based on my experience.  The good thing about Joy is that because of its frost finish, it gives dimension to the eyelids.  And the HIP Effervescent L/S is one of my favorite pinks ever.  =D





***NO FLASH PIC***
FACE
BORGHESE Prima Viso Face Primer
REVLON Colorstay Makeup in Golden Beige (C/O) mixed with Active Light Makeup in Toast and a pump of the REVLON Bare It All Lustrous Lotion in Goldi Looks

EYES
L'OREAL Lash Out Waterproof Mascara in Black ---Love this!
MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud

LIPS
Sally Hansen's Healing Butter for Lips
L'OREAL HIP L/S 162-Effervescent  <--Wow, I love this but I think this is discontinued ?   =(



This small touch of girly color just made me feel better today, lol.  Hope you are having a great week chicas y chicos! 


¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!

Blog Archive