Budget Friendly Look: Peach with a touch of Brown

I love to try drugstore products to see what's good and what's not. It's better for my pocket you know, lol. This look was something I did today, it's pretty fast and easy. Oh, btw, the shadows I used are very shimmery. Good for those days when I need to fake that I am so awake.

Face
Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Liquid Foundation in Natural Beige
Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Concealer in Sand
Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Soft Plum
NYC Smooth Skin Loose Powder in Translucent <----Awesome stuff!!! Eyes
UDPP
MAC Shadestick in Beige-ing
Milani Eyeshadow in Peachy Peach
Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow (I used the Brown color in the Priceless Metal Quad)
ELF Eyeshadow in Ivory (as a highlighter)
Prestige Waterproof Eyeliner in Black
Maybelline Full n Soft Waterproof Mascara in Very Black <--- Love it!

Lips
Neutrogena MoistureShine Soothing LipSheers in Peach Sorbet














Vivan, Amen y RĂ­an!
(Live, Love & Laugh!)

Blog Archive