Coastal Scents 88 colors palette: Look #2 and a Review

I did this look two days ago--kind of my "fall look". I used the regular 88 color palette, most of the colors used are matte, except maybe the orange-coral one. It is more like satin finish.

I also used a new foundation, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Creme Foundation in Honey Beige. This has turned out to be a nice foundation, really hydrating as it claims to be. Also, I applied on my cheeks Maybelline's Dream Mousse Blush in Satin Peach. I love it. Great color.

Here are the colors:

Inner Half Lid


Outer Half Lid


Crease and outer "V"


Highlighter



The combined results:


























I really loved this look and the foundation I used. It gave a special glow to my skin.

REVIEW:
So after doing 2 looks with these 88 colors palettes, I have to say I am really impressed by the quality, given the price. I wish the texture of the shadows were a little "softer" but I forgot all about that when I saw the good color payoff. I really recommend these palettes, specially to those starting their makeup collections.
Rating: 4.5/5



Vivan, Amen y RĂ­an!
(Live, Love and Laugh!)

Blog Archive