Hmmm...I Don't Know About This!

Everyone wants organic beauty products these days. But we all also want high quality products in innovative packaging. Now you can get both: Australian-made 100% natural lip balm packaged in a real shell. For real! Click here to see Organic Island Australia's interesting offerings.

If you want a piece of summer to carry around with you, or if you are having a beach themed wedding or party, these crafty lip balms would make for a unique gift.

The balm itself is made of good-for-you products like coconut oil, beeswax, Macadamia oil, and Rosehip oil. The shells that house the balm are 100% real...not man-made.

I have some reservations about this and would need to see it in person before deciding whether or not I'd order a shell of lip balm. I'm not much of a beach person, so the theme doesn't ring a chord with me. But it IS different, and I like the organic nature of the actual balm. What do you think of this product? Would you buy it?

Blog Archive