Rest Your Weary Eyes, Part 1

I don't know about you, but after working all day under florescent lights, staring at a computer screen, my eyes feel stressed out and tired. Over the next two days, I'll share information about two new products designed to leave your eyes feeling refreshed. Today: eyeSlices.

What they do: eyeSlices are innovative eye treatment pads that combine the natural essence of nature with bio-innovation to bring about an all-in-one solution to all common eye concerns. eyeSlices is a global first in cryogel polymer technology. These dermal delivery eye masks reduce the appearance of red eyes, dark circles under eyes, tired eyes, wrinkles and puffy eyes within 5 minutes of use. These professional spa and in-home anti-aging eye skin treatments lock in moisture and are unique in that they provide an instant cooling sensation without a fridge and are re-usable!

What I liked: eyeSlices are a snap to use. You put them over your eyes for a few minutes, lay back, and relax. They feel cool and soothing and they can be used over and over again. According to the packaging, they're even better when you store them in the fridge (I tried that and I thought it was a tad too cold for my liking!) and they'll last about two weeks or so. Mine are in good shape almost three after opening. They leave the skin around my eyes looking brighter and more vibrant.

What I didn't like: nothing. They're great! They do exactly what they say they will. The only thing I am not crazy about is that they're not yet widely available for retail (but I'm sure that will change soon!).

Overall: What's not to like?

Buying information: Like I said, they are just coming to the states. A case with a pair of eyeSlices costs $19.99; refills run $14.99. If you are interested in ordering click here or contact EyeSlices USA at 908-769-4350.

Blog Archive