Makeup Haul: Coastal Scents 88-Pieces Makeup Palette

,I gave in! I got the two CS 88 colors palettes -- Regular and Ultra Shimmer. I admit I was so curious after watching so many wonderful looks and videos on YouTube. I just had to get them. And hey, the price was so right.

I'm gonna be doing a makeup look with them soon, but right now I'm enjoying trying all the colors. Yes, as you might have heard, they are really pigmented.

The review will be posted as soon as I use them. =)




Close-Ups pics for texture appreciation:















Here are two pics of the same colors but
with different finishes:







This are side by side comparison of shades that are
supposed to be the same, but with different finishes:








Love all the colors!!!

L8R.


Vivan, Amen y RĂ­an!
(Live, Love & Laugh!)

Blog Archive