Coming Attractions

Wow! What a looooong week. It's only Thursday and the weekend, though looming on the horizon, seems pathetically far away. Since I feel like I am drowning in a the muck of responsibilities and day-to-day life, I want to take a moment to look forward. In that vain, here's a sneak peek of some upcoming posts I'll be working on:
  • Getting ready for Halloween with creative makeup techniques
  • Holiday collections from Sephora, Nars, and others (yikes! Holiday planning...already?!)
  • Two unique products for resting and revitalizing your eyes
  • Organic makeup from an Aussie company
  • Hair styling tips from Nexxus
  • Eco Chic Mineral Eyeliner
  • Advice on when to throw out your makeup
  • ...and much, much more.
As always, if you have any topic suggestions or need some beauty advice, please email me at asklydia@hotmail.com.

Until then...have a great weekend!

Blog Archive