Look: Soft grays (perfect for work!)

I keep on playing with my CS palettes and today I got inspired to do this look after watching a video on Totalbeauty.com ---funny, it was a look for Halloween! LOL! I just kept it real with the foundation, didn't get all extra-light and looking pale.

I did use my MAC Studio Fix Powder foundations in NC40 and NC30. The lighter one I just use it on and around my eyes and my nose, blending it with the NC40. I was looking to get a glow effect by doing that. I think I got it, what do you think?

I applied the foundations with a cosmetic puff for maximum coverage. I did have to moisturize my face very well since this foundation is so matte it can bring out my little wrinkles **blush** . I put it on while my face was still moist. It worked like a charm.

Oh, I also used Fix+ Spray to set the makeup (with the help of a puff). I sprayed it all over my face then used the MAC 182 to blend it well with the foundation. I love it because it helps to get rid of the "powdery cheeks" look (hate it).

NOTE: I took these pics hours later after doing my makeup, I forgot to touch up my lipgloss...oops.

Product Breakdown:

FACE
No Primer
ALMAY Bright Eyes Concealer (under my eyes and over the dark spots of my face--to many of them!)
MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in NC30 and NC40
MAC Dollymix blush

EYES
MAC Prep+Prime for Eyes--Light
COASTAL SCENTS E/S -- Regular Palette (vanilla and gray colors)
MAYBELLINE Full-n-Soft W/P Mascara in Very Black
MAYBELLINE Lash Discovery Mascara in Very Black (lower lashes)
RIMMEL Eyebrow Pencil-Dark Brown

LIPS
CARMEX Lip balm
MAC Rich-n-Ripe Lipglass

The Eyeshadows...

All over the eyelid up to the brow bone


Crease(left) and Outer 1/3 of Lid



The Look...


















BYE!



Vivan, Amen y RĂ­an!
(Live, Love and Laugh!)

Blog Archive