Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation: First Look


So...I finally decided on a shade (3W1 Tawny) and got my little DW bottle. I tested it again at the Estée Lauder Sears counter and really liked it. I applied Tawny on one half of my face and left the other side sans foundation. I know I looked funny as I went outside looking for different types of lighting because one half of my face was completely evened out--- and looked wonderfully natural, like I didn't have makeup on--- and the other half showed redness, freckles and dark spots. XD

A drop of Tawny on top and blended on my skin
on bottom (yeah, you can hardly see it but that's the point)


I loved the color. No smell and the texture is way too soft. I could barely feel it on my face. But I will do a full review after I use it for more than 1-2 weeks.

Funny, I thought Tawny would look too yellow on me but it was a pretty good match. The 3N1 shade looked more on the pink side than really neutral. Maybe for winter. If I don't like Tawny, I can always return it.

Cool fact: I had a MAC foundation pump around and it fits the DW perfectly!


I had a bonus with my purchase: I got an Estée Lauder Gift-with-Purchase! Those are always very welcome, lol. =)

• A cool tote
• Small makeup bag
• Hydra Bright Cream
• Gentle Eye Makeup Remover
• Pure Color L/S in Bois de Rose
• High Gloss in Rose
• Projectionist Mascara

Some pics and swatches...


Rose l/g reminds me a lot of MAC's Nymphette


Bois de Rose


Bois de Rose l/s + Rose l/g

That's all for now beauties. =D



¡Vivan, amen y rían!

Blog Archive