Look: Revlon CS E/S Quad in Coffee Bean -- Revisited

Yes, this quad again. I loooove this quad. So easy to work with. Besides, I wanted to redo this look because I didn't like the photos of the first look.

This time I applied the color horizontally, meaning side by side, instead of vertically. I started with the second lightest shade all over the lid and browbone area, then the darkest shade on the outer crease, the coppery shade (3rd from the top) on the middle of lid and the lightest shade on the browbone. I like it this way better.



Oh, I had to use two primers, MAC's Prep+Prime SPF 50 and Smashbox's PhotoFinish. It is so hot and humid here. I need a primer that deals with my dry cheeks and other that can control my oily t-zone, which is out of control!

I've been trying lately the Borghese Viso Primer and yes, I love it. Very moisturizing and I love how it feels like a non greasy moisturizer on my skin, super refreshing. But it doesn't handle my t-zone very well. PhotoFinish Primer and Clinique's Pore Minimizer T-Zone Shine Control and Instant perfector are my tools to deal with all this oil for now. The Refining Lotion is also good.

Do any of you have any recs for a primer that is great for combo/oily skin that works well under hot+humid weather?

Products used:

FACE
MAC Prep+Prime for Face SPF50
SMASHBOX Photofinish Primer -- on T-zone
REVLON Age Defying Spa Foundation in Light Medium/Medium
NYC Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder in Translucent
MAC Beauty Powder in Eversun
LAURA MERCIER Loose Powder in Stardust (highlighter)

EYES
MAC Prep+Prime for Eyes in Light
REVLON Colorstay E/S Quad in Coffee Bean
MAC Fluidline e/l in Dipdown
L'OREAL Voluminous W/P Mascara in Black
MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud

LIPS
Carmex lipbalm SPF 15
MAC Lip Pencil in Oak
REVLON Super Lustrous L/S in 125-Nude Velvet
MAC Slimshine L/G in Bare Necessity






(Pics with flash: big difference huh?)



Later!



¡Vivan, amen y rían!

Blog Archive